mercredi 12 décembre 2012

Gold and Silver - Toots and the Maytals


Hey you !

Today, I wanted to talk about one of my favorite blog : A Beautiful Mess ! It's a blog held by two sisters, Elsie and Emma. They share their ideas, their tutoriels decoration, their recipies... It's a blog which abounds in good ideas and which tempts me every day to try in my turn.

Because we are close to Xmas, I prepared you a small selection of gifts ideas, or just for you. Personally, I keep these ideas for myself most of time. It's full of ideas for an attractive house, so that please me.

Enjoy !




















So ?
Of course, you can find all the tutoriels on their blog
This blog is a real very favorite for me since a few years, I hope that will be your favorite too !

Bye !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire